Saint-Gobain Paperless Pay
Want to find out more about your paperless pay access? Then, you’ve come to the right place. As a Saint-Gobain employee, you’ve access to the paperless pay system. The Paperless pay online portal will allow you to view, update (in some cases) your payroll information. Below is a step by step guide for access the paperless pay system.
Paperless pay is an online service provided by TALX Corporation in partnership with Saint-Gobain to provide payroll information and tax information online. Access the Paperless Pay online portal from any computer with internet access by going to www.paperlesspay.talx.com.
Access your Paperless Pay account and opting to Go Paperless:
Setting up and accessing your Paperless account in the following way-
1. Go online and type the following address into the address bar-
2. Enter your Employer code or name in the Login box and click Login. Saint-Gobain employer code for Paperless Pay is 12621. You can also access your employer (Saint-Gobain) paperless-pay site directly by using the URL: https://paperlesspay.talx.com/saint-gobain
3. At the Saint-Gobain Paperless Pay startup page- click on the “Click Here to Login” button.
4. Login with your six digits Employee ID and PIN. If you are a new user, you can use a temporary password, your last four digits SSN, and year of birth. For example, your social security number is 123-45-6789, and the birth of the year is 1985. Then, the temporary password is 67891985.
5. If this is your first time logging into the Paperless Pay system, you will be asked to complete risk-based authentication, including remembering your device, setting a security image, selecting and providing answers for six challenging questions, and reviewing and submit the entered data. You will also be prompted to set up one-time passcode (OTP) to secure your account during verify your phone number.
6. After successfully authenticating, you will be prompted to change your temporary password. Enter your temporary password, then enter your new password twice. Now you will be logged out and log in with your six-digit Employee ID and a new password that you just created. Select your verified phone number, and then you will receive an OTP code on your phone. Enter the OTP code and click submit to access your Paperless Pay account.
7. After successfully logging into the Paperless Pay system, you will be able to view and print your pay stubs, tax stub, and W-4 forms.
8. If you are looking for historical pay stubs, log into the Global Cash Card account. The Global Cash Card portal will provide your historical pay stub and card information.
Global Cash Card Portal
Saint Gobain Self Service My Pay