Online Registration in
Select your preferred Test date to proceed further
The selected test date is for Listening, Reading and Writing. Speaking schedule shall be communicated separately.
Register online and pay easily using Netbanking, Debit/Credit card and Paytm
You may either book your IELTS test online or visit your nearest IDP branch to book it offline. Here’s how:
- Log on to our IELTS India website.
- Select the option ‘Register for IELTS.’
- Select your preferred test – computer-delivered IELTS/ paper-based (IELTS, IELTS for UKVI or Life Skills).
- Select your test type/module – Academic or General Training for IELTS, IELTS for UKVI, A1 and B1 for Life Skills (be extremely careful while choosing the module you wish to take).
- Pick your desired test location/city (from the available IELTS test centres in India).
- Once done, you will find a list of dates available for your preferences. Select your desired date and time slot.
- Fill up the required details and complete your online application. Remember, you will also have to upload a clear, scanned colour copy of your passport to complete the process.
- Proceed to pay the test fee.
Once your test date is booked, you will receive an acknowledgment on your registered email/phone number.
In case you do not prefer to register using the
online registration mode, alternatively you may register in person at the nearest IDP IELTS branch or Referral Partner. Documents required at the time of registration include photocopy of your passport ID (front and back page) and signed and dated declaration document.
IELTS terms and conditions
You asked for more choices, we listened. Introducing computer-delivered IELTS – the same IELTS test delivered via computer with more test slots and faster results (3-5 days). Know more about it!
I had a great experience in IDP IELTS test centre. The place is great and infrastructure is very good. The test centre has a locker facility and excellent computers with a good pair of headphones. The seats are comfortable… You don’t feel the strain of sitting through a 2 and a half hour test. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
Test taker, IDP India
I would suggest everyone to book IELTS exam at Ludhiana’s Computer-delivered test centre particularly because staff here is extremely helpful and friendly. Centre is also very beautiful and quiet, with all the facilities. There is no long queues of students as in pen-paper based exam for registration.
Test taker, Ludhiana
New Delhi’s Rajouri Garden CD IELTS test center is well maintained. It has nice and silent environment which was very helpful to maintain my concentration during the test. All the staff members are friendly. They provided proper instructions and answer politely if you ask any kind of queries.
Test taker, New Delhi
IELTS Test is developed in partnership with IELTS Australia, University of Cambridge and British Council. Globally, IELTS Australia is responsible for the overall conduct of IELTS Test across the world, through various group entities. In India test is conducted and managed through IDP Education India Private limited (being 100% subsidiary of IDP Education Limited (same parent group)). Conduct of IELTS exams are governed through global policies being driven by IELTS Australia and applies mutatis-mutundis to all IDP entities engaged in conduct of IELTS test. Accordingly, global policies stands applicable on IDP India as well
Https Www Ieltsidpindia Com Registration Registration2