Nickelodeon All Star Brawl Network Error

By | May 21, 2022

Sheep



5 Oct, 2021 @ 2:00pm

Originally posted by
scropon:

i am as well

still experiencing it, idk what to do

Amor



5 Oct, 2021 @ 2:04pm

Same bro, I have awesome connection too Im on wired. so confused right now…

turn off your VPN if you have one on, thats what was causing it for me.

Sheep



5 Oct, 2021 @ 9:24pm

Originally posted by
latinaparfait:

turn off your VPN if you have one on, thats what was causing it for me.

Uninstalled all VPN drivers, no luck still 🙁

Originally posted by
Sheep:

Originally posted by
latinaparfait:

turn off your VPN if you have one on, thats what was causing it for me.

Uninstalled all VPN drivers, no luck still 🙁

don’t know then, something is probably affecting it like your internet provider.

I’m getting network errors as well. Restarts, allowing access through firewalls, no VPNs, etc., but nothing is fixing the issue

Last edited by DocWatsonPhD;
5 Oct, 2021 @ 10:51pm

Sheep



5 Oct, 2021 @ 10:52pm

Originally posted by
Doc:

I’m getting network errors as well. Restarts, allowing access through firewalls, no VPNs, etc., but nothing is fixing the issue

Turned off antivirus, firewalls. reset netowrks. Nothing is working man im about to refund

Originally posted by
Sheep:

Originally posted by
Sheep:

Anyone else getting a network error when choosing Online?

UPDATE: You may have an internet driver preventing you from connecting. Mine was Killer Network E3000. I think it was incompatible with my Laptop. I uninstalled, restarted and now its working. I hope this helps anyone else having the same issues. Make sure drivers are specifically for your device, or simply uninstall network drivers

Well I do have a Killer Network E3000 device, but I can’t uninstall it since it’s my ethernet driver and my wired connection to my router. I tried updating to the latest from Intel but that didn’t do the trick, still getting the issue in Brawl.

Sheep



6 Oct, 2021 @ 11:59am

Originally posted by
Doc:

Originally posted by
Sheep:

UPDATE: You may have an internet driver preventing you from connecting. Mine was Killer Network E3000. I think it was incompatible with my Laptop. I uninstalled, restarted and now its working. I hope this helps anyone else having the same issues. Make sure drivers are specifically for your device, or simply uninstall network drivers

Well I do have a Killer Network E3000 device, but I can’t uninstall it since it’s my ethernet driver and my wired connection to my router. I tried updating to the latest from Intel but that didn’t do the trick, still getting the issue in Brawl.

I uninstalled the suite, make sure you dont have any applications conflicting with throttling or boosting the network running at the same time

Amor



6 Oct, 2021 @ 12:01pm

Originally posted by
Sheep:

Originally posted by
Doc:

Well I do have a Killer Network E3000 device, but I can’t uninstall it since it’s my ethernet driver and my wired connection to my router. I tried updating to the latest from Intel but that didn’t do the trick, still getting the issue in Brawl.

I uninstalled the suite, make sure you dont have any applications conflicting with throttling or boosting the network running at the same time

So whats the solution? Im still having network error and Im also on wired ethernet.

Popular:   Best Survival Games on Game Pass

Amor



6 Oct, 2021 @ 12:20pm

i have killer e2400 gigabit ethernet controller

Sheep



6 Oct, 2021 @ 1:05pm

Originally posted by
Amor:

i have killer e2400 gigabit ethernet controller

I uninstalled all VPNs and killer network thing. Im on ethernet

Nickelodeon All Star Brawl Network Error

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1414850/discussions/0/2954915322325053657/